June 5, 2023 at 7:06 amFAQParticipant
If the following message occurs, on Windows, when saving a Fluent project (.cas, .dat files), it may be due to the use of a UNC path (//server/user/). It is necessary to map the drive, and use the Drive letter in Fluent (Working Directory, path for saving). Error: GENERAL-CAR-CDR: invalid argument : improper list Error Object: 0 For information, this is how to map a network drive: 1. Click Windows Start Button > Computer 2. Click “Map network drive” 3. Select the Drive Letter 4. Type the wanted UNC path (for example \computer_nameshare_name) 5. Click Finish when finished. 6. This drive letter can be used in Fluent, for the Working Directory and to save a Project
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?