*** ERROR *** CP = 18.016 TIME= 13:13:26 An unexpected error ( SIG$ILL ) has occurred… ANSYS internal data has been corrupted. ANSYS is unable to recover and will terminate. Previously saved files are unaffected. Please send the data leading to this operation to your technical support provider, as this will allow ANSYS, Inc to improve the program.
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
I have a few of solutions for this error. 1) Make sure you are using a supported graphics card and update the graphics driver:- https://www.ansys.com/content/dam/it-solutions/platform-support/graphical-display-graphics-cards-tested-2021-r2.pdf 2) If you have an AMD processor, we did make a change in 2021R2 for AMD processors to use a AMD BLIS library. If this is the issue a workaround is to add “-blas mkl” to your command line and it will revert to using the Intel MKL library even on AMD processors. Defect 494120 has already been raised for this. 3) Uninstall all Ansys versions and delete the ‘…Program FilesAnsys Inc’ folder, then reinstall the versions you require in version order.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.