Error:: Could not connect to any license server. The server is down or is not responsive” No buffer space available, maximum connections reached due to ephemeral port exhaustion
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
We recommend increasing to 65534 ports, and lowering the recycle timer as you have now done, in order to both allow for more ephemeral connections as well as a faster recycling of unused connections. Start Registry Editor. Backup the registry Browse to, and then click the following key in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesTcpipParameters On the Edit menu, click New, DWORD Value, and then add the following registry value to increase the number of ephemeral ports that can by dynamically allocated to clients: Value name MaxUserPort Value data
On the Edit menu, click New, DWORD Value, and then add the following registry value to reduce the length of time that a connection stays in the TIME_WAIT state when the connection is being closed. While a connection is in the TIME_WAIT state, the socket pair cannot be reused: Value name TcpTimedWaitDelay Value data Close the Registry Editor. Reboot the machine for the changes to take effect Confirm the changes after the restart using this command: netsh int ipv4 show dynamicportrange tcp
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows