Tagged: 2021 R2, ensight, fluid-dynamics, General
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
When appending a large number of EnSight case files with the section APPENDED_CASEFILES EnSight can terminate immediately and print the message Warning: QObject::~QObject: Timers cannot be stopped from another thread to its command prompt. This might not be visible at all when starting EnSight from a desktop shortcut. To resolve the problem switch to the Multiple Case File Format (MCF) which uses a very similar structure as the APPENDED_CASEFILES section. See Ansys EnSight 2021 R2 User Manual, chapter 9.18. Multiple Case File Format for details about the content of the MCF file format: https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v212/en/ensight_um/UM-C9xmlid52179.html
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.