February 6, 2023 at 2:42 pmFAQParticipant
The way that Maxwell uses to compute the surface and volume force density, it is described in the Maxwell Help > Maxwell Coupling > Maxwell Harmonic Force Coupling > Force Density Calculation in Maxwell. In the link below you can find the documentation. https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/Electronics/v192/home.htm%23../Subsystems/Maxwell/Content/ForceDensityCalculationinMaxwell.htm?Highlight=Force%20density Fx,Fy, Fz are the force at the indicated direction (x, y , z). Mag Force = sqrt ( Fx^2 + Fy^2 + Fz^2 ) In cylindrical coordinate system, the force needs to be calculated using the Fields Calculator. In this case the direction is specified in Vector / Scal? / Scalar X In cylindrical the equivalence are: X -> Radial Y-> Phi Z -> Z The Mag Force is calculated using the equation described above, but based in the cylindrical CS.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part II
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- Wireless Power Transfer – Part 1
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part III
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- Install Electromagnetics RSM on the Windows Platform
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part IV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.