January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
Sometimes if we switch on the fan model at the start so that it computes the Pressure Jump from the fan curve, it is found that the solution may diverge after sometime and it predict unreasonable mass flowrates. The solution is not to switch on the fan model at the start. – Run the case for some iteration to get reasonable convergence. – Determine the mass flow rate from the fan plane. – Calculate the pressure rise for this flow rate from the fan curve. – Input this constant pressure rise in the Pressure-Jump option in fan model. – Run the case with this constant pressure rise for some iteration till we get reasonable mass flow rate. – Now switch on the Polynomial option of Fan model to calculate the pressure rise from fan curve. – Run it till we get the reasonable convergence.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1