January 25, 2023 at 7:34 amFAQParticipant
Model Recommendation: From a material definition standpoint, it is suggested to use the viscoelasticity material model to capture the temperature dependent relaxation of the elastic modulus under the heat load. Since it is glass, one might be able to use the TN shift function to capture the relationship between time and temperature through the glass transition temperature. Besides, it is suggested to run the model as a full transient dynamic analysis, with appropriate levels of system damping.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS ACCS: Simulation of a Composite Rib Using ANSYS Composite Cure Simulation Tool
- Hyperelastic Simulations
- ANSYS Mechanical: Delamination Analysis using Contact Debonding
- Does it make sense to use viscoelastic material in static structural since it requires the calculation of strain rate?
- How does the analysis interpret the time beyond the shear relaxation test data? Will it be a linear behavior. Say, I have shear relaxation data for 10 minutes, and I set my analysis to run for a time of 20 minutes.
- When the material data sheet of a polymer reports both the Tensile and the Flexural Modulus, which value may be used in place of Young’s Modulus?
- Why the anisotropic stiffness matrix in Engineering Data highlighted in yellow?
- Question: What is the difference between PLNSOL, EPPL, EQV and PLNSOL,NL,EPEQ?
- How to investigate fracture mechanics parameters for a thin geometry?
- What is the slope of the multi-linear hardening plasticity curve beyond the last user defined stress/strain value?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.