Do you have an example of applying heat flux as a function of temperature and X-position as a tabular load?
January 25, 2023 at 7:34 amFAQParticipant
The following example input shows the application of heat flux as a function of temperature and X-position as a tabular load: fini /clear /prep7 mp,kxx,1,0.025 mp,c,1,0.28 mp,dens,1,0.054 blc4,0,0,10,2 et,1,plane55 esize,2 amesh,all *dim,MYTABLE,table,3,3,1,X,TEMP sfe,all,,hflux,,%mytable% *set,MYTABLE(0,1,1),10 *set,MYTABLE(0,2,1),100 *set,MYTABLE(0,3,1),1000 *set,MYTABLE(1,0,1),1 *set,MYTABLE(1,1,1),11 *set,MYTABLE(1,2,1),12 *set,MYTABLE(1,3,1),13 *set,MYTABLE(2,0,1),5 *set,MYTABLE(2,1,1),21 *set,MYTABLE(2,2,1),22 *set,MYTABLE(2,3,1),23 *set,MYTABLE(3,0,1),10 *set,MYTABLE(3,1,1),31 *set,MYTABLE(3,2,1),32 *set,MYTABLE(3,3,1),33 /psf,hflu,,2,0,1 /pbc,all,,1 eplo d,node(0,2,0),,10,,,,temp d,node(2,2,0),,50,,,,temp d,node(4,2,0),,100,,,,temp d,node(6,2,0),,200,,,,temp d,node(8,2,0),,500,,,,temp d,node(10,2,0),,1000,,,,temp /solu solve /out,loads,out sfelist /out *uilist,loads.out /eof
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?