April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
What is Discovery Enterprise License? – Discovery Enterprise license is similar to the traditional ANSYS floating license. – This license is for use by customers who cannot utilize cloud-based subscription licensing for Discovery products. Reasons for this may include firewall constraints or data privacy concerns. – This license has the same capabilities as the standard version of ANSYS Discovery 19.1. How to get Discovery Enterprise Evaluation license? – Contact your ANSYS Sales Administrator for Discovery Enterprise Evaluation license. – The license file will be sent to you via email. This email will also have a pdf document attached with instructions for downloading and installing the software. Does Discovery Enterprise Evaluation license require a different installer? – Yes, Discovery Enterprise Evaluation license requires a different installer. The subscription based installer available under Downloads page will not work with Enterprise license. – Instructions for downloading and installing the software are attached in the mail having the license file. – You can also access these instructions in solution 2056174.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.