Tagged: 18.2, cfd-post, fluid-dynamics, General
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
“Fluent does second order interpolation to get the node values from the cell/face values. CFDPost uses first-order interpolation. This leads to slight differences in the node values.To get a closer match between Fluent and CFDPost please use tui command /display/set nodewt-interp no This forces fluent to use the first order interpolation and then the results are comparable.” This has got implemented from Fluent 18.X For Fluent 17.x and before version this solution is not applicable.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.