Tagged: 19.1, fluent, fluent-post-processing, fluid-dynamics, post-processing
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
The error message is the following: display-object: No rendering surfaces have been set. This occurs when the imported STL-surface has no intersection with the mesh. A typical issue is that the STL-surface has been read with the wrong setting for the units, i.e. [m] instead of [mm]. Please check 1) dimensions of mesh 2) dimensions of STL-surface This is easily done by first displaying the STL-surface in the import dialog, and then adding the boundary meshes with the option “Add to Graphics”, in order to show both at the same time. In case you see only either one, it is most probable that the wrong unit has been selected during import.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.