Tagged: Allegro, ansys, ansys-electronics, BRD, Cadence, CLICKWRAP, cut out, ECAD, Electrical CAD, electromagnetics suite, hfss, HFSS 3D Layout, MCM, Mentor Graphics, package, plane extents, polygon, printed circuit board, Pulsonix, q3d-extractor, Sigrity, SIP, siwave, sub design, third party layout tools, Triad License Server, Windowsx64, Xilinx
July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video shows how to create a cut out of the Xilinx board in ANSYS SIwave using manual and automatic methods. The video shows how to use the Plane Extents feature and create a polygon to extract a cut out containing the desired nets from the board in SIwave. The cut out is exported directly from SIwave to generate ANSYS Q3D Extractor and ANSYS HFSS simulation models. ANSYS SIwave is a specialized design platform for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of electronic packages and PCBs
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part IV
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- Merging a Breakout Board with a PCB in ANSYS SIwave – ECAD Part X
- Importing ODB++ and R, L, Cs into ANSYS – ECAD XI
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Cut Out Sub-design – Simulation and Post Processing
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- Comparing Layer Stackups of Zuken and ANSYS – ECAD XVII
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.