July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video describes the process to convert ECAD geometries from Zuken CR 8000 Design Force to ANSYS SIwave using the EDB flow. The video shows how to use the different choices available for the EDB export–you can export the entire board with all of its geometry to an EDB file, or just a portion of it. When exporting a part of the layout, you can manually choose an area or auto-generate the region to translate. In both cases, you need to specify the signals and the layers you want to export. The video demonstrates how to use these various options. ANSYS SIwave is a specialized design platform for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of electronic packages and PCBs. Note: The export and import features shown in the drop down menu within Design Force CR-8000 can be purchased from Zuken , Inc.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Merging a Breakout Board with a PCB in ANSYS SIwave – ECAD Part X
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part IV
- Comparing Layer Stackups of Zuken and ANSYS – ECAD XVII
- Importing ODB++ and R, L, Cs into ANSYS – ECAD XI
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Cut Out Sub-design – Simulation and Post Processing
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2