March 17, 2023 at 1:11 pmSolutionParticipant
Possible Solutions: 1) Please try updating video card drivers first, as well as the SolidWorks driver (if applicable). Important: To update the video driver it is strongly advised to follow this procedure: a) Go to manufacturer’s website and choose the option to auto-detect your drivers and search for an update b) Download updates c) Uninstall current drivers d) REBOOT e) Install new drivers f) REBOOT ——- 2) ANSYS R14.0 Workaround In situations where the updating driver is not correcting the issue, define a key in the ANSYS registry as described here to force the good behavior: Warning, THIS MAY CAUSE ERRORS WHEN WORKING LOCALLY – make sure to read the note at the end. (Note: Please refer to the attached PDF for screen shots to guide you). a) Open AnsRegEdit (located normally in C:Program FilesANSYS Incv140FrameworkbinWin64) b) On the left side, expand the following folders: /SOFTWARE/ANSYS, Inc./v140/APFramework/AddIns and click on AddIns c) On the right side, right click on white space. Choose New > Int32. Name: SingleCharCall [Please make sure that you type it correctly.] Value: 1 ———– RUNNING LOCALLY After making this change if you experience similar errors running locally, you can simply go back to this registry key and change the 1 to a 0 rather than deleting the key and entering it all over again next time. Search Keywords: axis, axes, coordinate, coordinates, aero, theme, plane, planes, xyz, triad, dimensions
1. 2022757 – Force XYZ Coordinates.pdf
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?