CFX 2019R3 products will launch, but an error message pops up: /app/ansys194/v194/CFX/bin/linux-amd64/Launcher.exe: /app/ansys194/v194/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by /app/ansys194/v194/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5) OR: viewer_ogl.exe: /app/ansys/v195/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by /app/ansys/v195/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5) /app/ansys/v195/CFX/bin/linux-amd64/ChartViewer.exe: /app/ansys/v195/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by /app/ansys/v195/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/libQt5WebEngineCore.so.5)
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
The error is due to a problem with the Quicktime (qt) libraries for CFX. The library is not corrupt – it just does not publish version information and Qt outputs warnings about it. This affects versions 2019R2 and R3. It is harmless in interactive mode, and can be bypassed there, but it will disrupt the flow of batch scripts because of the popups.. (We are aware of the issue and it was addressed in 2020R1.) The workaround is to copy a replacement for libjpeg.so.62.0.0 over from release 2019R1 or from the /usr/lib64 directory on the machine. 1. Rename /v195/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/libjpeg.so.62.0.0 to libjpeg.so.62.0.0_old. 2. Copy the equivalent file from /v193/CFX/tools/jpeg-6.2/linx64/lib/ or /usr/lib64 to /v195/tp/qt/5.9.6/linx64/lib/.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?