Can I resize the graphical window to show the animation of the model while excluding all the blank space?
Tagged: 17, General, mechanical-apdl, structural-mechanics
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
As an example, a model with a long x dimension and very small y dimension, the graphical window can be resized. Before making an animation video clip, issue the following commands: /window,1,-1,1.67,-0.1,0.1 Note, it denotes /window,windoe#1,xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax and you can check the online help to find more about this command too. This command will distort the border of the graphical window to a very slender rectangle, long in the x-dir and very narrow in the y-dir. The user can check to see if the object to be animated is inside the border. Then, animate the results and save the animation file. You can insert the animation file in a PowerPoint slide and crop the image to show the interior of the border only.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.