Tagged: 19.2, fluent, fluid-dynamics, Heat Transfer and Radiation, radiation, solar-load
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
1) Semi-transparent wall option under the radiation tab in wall boundary condition panel IS NOT available with S2S radiation, as S2S on calculates the radiative heat transfer based on view factors, and does not consider the medium participation 2) however, when the Solar Load model is switched ON with S2S radiation model, now an external or internal wall can be made semi-transparent to account for absorption, transmission & reflection of the radiant solar load at the surface
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Simulating Battery Pack Cooling System Using Ansys Fluent
- Thermal Analysis of a Radiator Using Ansys Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent Student: Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Heat Sink
- ANSYS Fluent: Overview of the Mapped Interface Technique for CHT Simulations (18.2)
- What are the TUI commands to enable / disable Shell Conduction?
- How do I determine if I must consider natural or forced convection?
- How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent?
- How to read solar load data files from serial ANSYS Fluent versions before 18.2 in a newer serial version?
- Plate Heat Exchanger Solver Setup in ANSYS Student – Part 1
- Tips for resolving unphysical temperatures and poor convergence with CHT cases.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.