June 6, 2022 at 9:58 amFAQParticipant
In the Explicit Dynamics system, composite materials can have Orthotropic Elasticity and Isotropic Failure such as Principal Stress or Principal Strain failure. The Orthotropic Damage or directional failure model can be accessed in Autodyn Component system. More information about Autodyn orthotropic yielding and damage as well as directional failure models can be found in Autodyn Composite Tutorial from ANSYS Help at “help/adyn_comp/adyn_comp_ortho_damage.html”.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS ACCS: Simulation of a Composite Rib Using ANSYS Composite Cure Simulation Tool
- Hyperelastic Simulations
- ANSYS Mechanical: Delamination Analysis using Contact Debonding
- Does it make sense to use viscoelastic material in static structural since it requires the calculation of strain rate?
- How does the analysis interpret the time beyond the shear relaxation test data? Will it be a linear behavior. Say, I have shear relaxation data for 10 minutes, and I set my analysis to run for a time of 20 minutes.
- When the material data sheet of a polymer reports both the Tensile and the Flexural Modulus, which value may be used in place of Young’s Modulus?
- Why the anisotropic stiffness matrix in Engineering Data highlighted in yellow?
- Question: What is the difference between PLNSOL, EPPL, EQV and PLNSOL,NL,EPEQ?
- How to investigate fracture mechanics parameters for a thin geometry?
- What is the slope of the multi-linear hardening plasticity curve beyond the last user defined stress/strain value?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.