June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
“ANSYS SPEOS is a new standalone platform that integrates a CAD modeler.
This video shows how to import/export your CATIA V5 project file into ANSYS SPEOS.
To learn more about ANSYS SPEOS, visit https://www.ansys.com/en-in/products/optical/ansys-speos”;
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
- CAD Connection in ANSYS SPEOS: Importing/Exporting CATIA V5 project files
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 3 – Optical Properties and Live Trace Sensor & Simulation
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 1 – New User Experience Platform
- ANSYS SPEOS: LiDAR Distortion through a Lens
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 4 – Light Expert and Optical Surfaces
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 2 – How to Design a Light Module with Optical Part Design
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 5 – Patterning and Global Simulations
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 6 – Simulation Preview
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.