ANSYS v13 (Fluent/CFX) throwing license error after updating the CFD licenses to CFD Enterprise or CFD Premium
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
ANSYS CFD Enterprise and CFD Premium licenses were releases with ANSYS v18.0 and those have backward compatibility till ANSYS v14.0 as long as the functionality existed in that release. For example, ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS CFX and SpaceClaim Direct Modeler will work through ANSYS 14. On the other hand, newer products can only be used starting with the release in which they were introduced. For example, ANSYS AIM Pro is supported only in ANSYS 16 and forward and the new FENSAP-ICE can only be used in ANSYS 18. In this situation, there are 2 ways ahead; 1. The customer should use ANSYS v14 or higher 2. The customer should use old license if that is a perpetual one.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?