Tagged: Analog, IP, Mixed signal, reliability, Signal Electromigration, Signal EM
June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
“This video introduces the ANSYS Totem Graphical User Interface (GUI) to help you effectively use the tool to identify and uncover design issues while performing signal net electomigration (EM) analyses. This video highlights basic features of the Totem GUI, such as debug maps and reports for identifying and root causing signal EM issues. In addition, it demonstrates Totem’s unique features, including net based views, violation cross-probing, device based current plots, etc.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Totem: Introduction to the Graphical User Interface
- ANSYS Totem: Debugging Power EM Issues
- ANSYS RedHawk: Best Practices for using RedHawk Graphical User Interface
- ANSYS RedHawk: Performing Data Integrity Checks
- ANSYS RedHawk: Debugging Static IR Drop
- ANSYS Totem: Debugging IR Drop issues
- ANSYS Totem: Debugging Signal EM Issues
- ANSYS Totem: GDS Based Early Analysis
- ANSYS RedHawk: Debugging Dynamic Voltage Drop (DvD) Hotspots
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.