June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
This video shows how to to get more realistic simulation details using SPEOS Live Preview. You can design products interactively.with SPEOS Live preview for simulation and rendering capabilities thanks to its GPU-based design.
This feature was developed to produce a preview before launching high-detailed simulation jobs. You can change the Luminance Viewpoint and move around an object in a virtual scene.
Cut iteration time and speed up your decision-making process by performing simulations right the first time.
To learn more, visit the ANSYS SPEOS web page https://www.ansys.com/en-in/products/optical/ansys-speos
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 1 – New User Experience Platform
- ANSYS SPEOS: LiDAR Distortion through a Lens
- CAD Connection in ANSYS SPEOS: Importing/Exporting CATIA V5 project files
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 3 – Optical Properties and Live Trace Sensor & Simulation
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 4 – Light Expert and Optical Surfaces
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 2 – How to Design a Light Module with Optical Part Design
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 5 – Patterning and Global Simulations
- ANSYS SPEOS: Luminaire Demo Part 6 – Simulation Preview