Tagged: ansys-fluent, Skin Surface, spaceclaim
June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
The two main reasons skin surface might fail is:
1) The mesh has errors and the STL addin is needed to heal the STL or shrinkwrap it.
2) If you are using planes to create a boundary for the skin surface, they might be too far away, or the geometry between them is too complex…try moving the planes, or using more planes.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for NX: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I make Cross section easier to view (not in drawing sheets)?
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How to hide coordinate system?
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Midsurfacing
- ANSYS AIM: Convergence Tips for a Fluid Flow Simulation
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.