ANSYS SpaceClaim: We’ve found a new symbol which is a circle with an inclined line inside it, in the structure tree and I would like to know what it means. I cannot see anything in the help web page. Is there any manual with full documentation about Spaceclaim?
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
f you search the web help for “suppress” or “suppress for physics” you’ll find the topic. This additional option was added in this release to help support a workflow for people using ANSYS Workbench. It restricts or allows the transfer of geometry into a second program. Things that were hidden in 2016.2 or earlier, automatically have the “suppress for physics” setting on. This will have no impact on your geometry if the setting is on or off. If you don’t want to see the symbol, right click on the body or component and choose activate for physics
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?