June 6, 2022 at 10:54 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This ANSYS How To video will demonstrate how to share topology upon the transfer of geometry from ANSYS SpaceClaim to ANSYS Mechanical. Shared topology can be used to connect parts geometrically, rather than by contact or in the mesh. ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler is the easiest and fastest solution to prepare geometry for simulation. SpaceClaim’s direct modeling solution speeds up time to analysis by removing the geometry bottleneck, and it shortens the time needed for analysis by allowing engineers to simplify models during pre-processing. SpaceClaim also provides a CAD neutral environment, freeing engineers to focus on the physics and modeling. ANSYS Mechanical software is a comprehensive FEA analysis (finite element) tool for structural analysis, including linear, nonlinear and dynamic studies. The engineering simulation product provides a complete set of elements behavior, material models and equation solvers for a wide range of mechanical design problems. In addition, ANSYS Mechanical offers thermal analysis and coupled-physics capabilities involving acoustic, piezoelectric, thermal???structural and thermo-electric analysis. SpaceClaim provides 3D modeling software to create, edit, and modify CAD or STL files for design, reverse engineering, simulation, manufacturing, 3D printing, and sheet metal.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for NX: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How to hide coordinate system?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- How to invert selected edges/faces/bodies?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Weld Feature
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS Workbench CAD Interface for CATIA: How To Create Named Selections and Parameters