ANSYS SpaceClaim: I’m getting an error message “A valid license could not be obtained for SpaceClaim”. What should I do?
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
Run SpaceClaim as an Administrator. Check firewall/antivirus settings to make sure SpaceClaim is allowed to run. 1. For Windows 10, run this automatic utility and register the license: http://files.spaceclaim.com/Reset81.exe. This utility is also located in C:Program FilesSpaceClaim 2017. This utility is fully automated, and requires no user input. The run time is about 1 second. You will need to complete the registration again afterwards. 2. Navigate to C:Users
AppDataRoamingSpaceClaim and delete any file called “”presets.ser”” or similar 3. Navigate to C:Program FilesSpaceClaim and run ResetLicense.exe 4. If all else fails, navigate to C:Users AppDataLocalSpaceClaim and delete all the folders in there.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?