ANSYS SpaceClaim: I would like to know what can I do if one item in my assembly appears in my 2Ddrawing, but I don’t want it shows in my BOM.
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
BOM’s by design are meant to list everything in a design. This is common in all CAD software. In SpaceClaim, all components gets listed in the BOM. If you want a body to not be in the BOM, you have to move the solid out of the component, so it is at the top of the structure tree. You can drag and drop, or cut and paste the solid(s) to do this. The only other way is to hide the parts. The properties for the BOM have a setting “hidden components”. If you set it to do not include, and hide the components, they won’t show in the BOM
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?