ANSYS SpaceClaim: I am having a speed issue working on a large imported translated model. Not an issue when working with the model geometry but really slows to a crawl when attempting to detail. Making the imported geometry lightweight does not appear to make much difference.
June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
If detailing on a drawing sheet, it can be 3x or more slower, because instead of the model appearing once like in the regular design space, it is rendered in every view, and can slow the graphics. One thing to do is temporarily decrease the graphics while detailing, and when done, turn it back up. FileSpaceclaim optionspopular tab. Turn the rendering quality down to say 3 or lower, and turn off anti aliasing. Turn them back up when finished. Also, if in the drawing sheet, you are using a view other than shaded (i.e. wireframe), that will take extra processing, so we suggest leaving it as solid while working, and at the end change to wireframe etc.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?