June 5, 2023 at 7:05 amFAQParticipant
This issue is related to the file previewhandler.dll. It comes in every SpaceClaim installation, but Windows only holds 1 entry in the registry for this file at a time. The common cause of the problem is the following: 1. User has SpaceClaim currently installed (SC 2016.2 for example). The preview works fine 2. User installs SC 2017. Preview still works fine 3. User uninstalls SC 2016.2 as no longer needed. The uninstall process removes the registry entry for previewhandler.dll. Since only 1 entry existed for this, the link is broken. SC 2017 remains installed, but the preview no longer works. The solution to this is to run the SC installer again and use Repair on the installation.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?