June 6, 2022 at 10:51 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video demonstrates how to mesh the model of the hub and single sector to ensure the mesh looks appropriate before making adjustments to mesh the full model. After completing these meshing tasks, the video shows how to patten the multibody part of the rotor section to imprint the hub where duplicate faces are needed. SpaceClaim provides 3D modeling software to create, edit, and modify CAD or STL files for design, reverse engineering, simulation, manufacturing, 3D printing, and sheet metal.
Current ANSYS customers can find the BRAKE_ROTOR.scdoc model at: http://storage.ansys.com/doclinks/LandingPages/Files/RepetitiveGeometries/Landing.html
Download the BRAKE_ROTOR.zip and extract the model (BRAKE_ROTOR.scdoc) from the zip file. You’re now ready to begin the Meshing Repetitive Geometries tutorial.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Skewness in ANSYS Meshing
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part II
- What is meaning of message: One or more objects may have lost some scoping attachments during the geometry update.
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part I
- What is hard/soft behavior in ANSYS Meshing?
- How can I create a 2D section from a 3D model in SpaceClaim ?
- How to Fix the Error: “Mesh Exporter does not Support Overlapping Geometry in Named Selections”?
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: ANSYS Workbench Integration with Replay Control
- Why my 2D mesh is appearing as a 3D mesh with a thickness of one cell in Workbench Meshing?
- ANSYS Student: Meshing Best Practices for Students
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.