January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
Error message in pop-up windows are: betaOption = wb.PreferenceMgr.Preference(“PID_Show_Beta_Options”) Failed determining temp directory location! ‘fontSizes’ is Null or no Object Runtime error JScript ribbonDriver.ExternalTabManager is Null or no Object commandBarsStateHelper is Null or no Object For a Linux operating system see this Solution: #2052790 Resetting the settings of ANSYS Workbench on a Linux machine, where the installation suddenly stopped working correctly On Windows change to the Appdata directory (enter %APPDATA% in the address line of the file explorer) and open the “Ansys” subdirectory. This is typically at this location: C:Users
AppDataRoamingAnsys Here rename the folder of the currently used Ansys version, i.e. “v211” and rename it to a different name. Then restart Workbench,
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1