ANSYS Mechanical 19.2, when run on a Windows Server 2012 operating system, using Microsoft MPI (MS MPI). Fails with the error, The procedure entry point MPI_Get_library version could not be located in. C:Program FilesANSYS Incv192ansysbinwinx64MPIMSMPIAnsMPI.dll
March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
This error can indicate that the version of Microsoft MPI software installed on the system, is not compatible with the ANSYS Mechanical software. The version of the MS MPI software , with which the ANSYS Mechanical software has been tested, can be found in the ANSYS help text at, https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v192/ans_dan/dan_configdan.html Mechanical APDL Parallel Processing Guide 4.1. Configuring Distributed ANSYS 22.214.171.124. MPI Software Windows HPC Server 2012 x64Microsoft HPC Pack (MS MPI v7.1)
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?