June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
This video shows how to calculate the material properties of a woven mat that is draped over a half sphere.
As the fabric is draped over a doubly curved structure, the fabric is sheared and the fiber directions change. For this reason, we need to determine variable material properties as a function of the shear angle.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Introduction to ANSYS Material Designer
- ANSYS ACP: Lay-up Mapping of a Composite Spring
- Ply Staggering with ACP – ANSYS Composite PrepPost
- Ansys Material Designer – User Defined RVEs (Representative Volume Elements)
- ANSYS Material Designer: Calculating Variable Material Properties
- Variable Material Properties Calculated in Material Designer
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.