July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video shows how to use the snap feature in Icepak. For the purpose of the demonstration a standard printed circuit board with typical components and objects is used. Simple operations are shown such as moving an edge to a required location after using the snapping tools in Icepak. Errors caused by gaps can also be fixed using this feature. Watch the video to learn more.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Creating Icepak-Compatible Grilles and Openings
- Creating Icepak-Compatible Objects in SpaceClaim
- Creating an Icepak-Compatible Fan in SpaceClaim
- ANSYS Icepak: Creating Object Groups
- Importing BRD file in Classic Icepak
- ANSYS Icepak: Using Metal Fractions to Calculate an ECAD’s Thermal Conductivity
- Electrothermal Design of Power Converters for Electric Propulsion Systems – I
- ANSYS Icepak: Importing Geometry Using Libraries
- ANSYS Icepak: Computing Metal Fraction and Thermal Conductivity of a Trace
- ANSYS Icepak: Locating Bad Quality Cells