July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This 2-part series of ANSYS How To videos will present an overview of Post-processing Enhancements in ANSYS Icepak version 15. ANSYS Icepak software provides robust and powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) for electronics thermal management. Based on the ANSYS Fluent solver, ANSYS Icepak combines advanced solver technology with robust meshing options designed to provide fast and accurate thermal results for electronics cooling applications. Part 2 of 2. For more information, please visit ansys.com.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Electrothermal Design of Power Converters for Electric Propulsion Systems – III
- Electrothermal Design of Power Converters for Electric Propulsion Systems – II
- Creating Icepak-Compatible Objects in SpaceClaim
- ANSYS Icepak: Computing Metal Fraction and Thermal Conductivity of a Trace
- Importing BRD file in Classic Icepak
- Creating an Icepak-Compatible Fan in SpaceClaim
- Creating Icepak-Compatible Grilles and Openings
- ANSYS Icepak: Importing Geometry Using Libraries
- ANSYS Icepak: Changing Materials For a PCB
- ANSYS Icepak: Creating Object Groups