July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video shows how to change existing material properties for each layer of an Electrical CAD (ECAD) design in ANSYS Icepak. The demo board has multiple layers and vias. From the materials available in the Icepak database, the existing trace materials for each layer of the PCB is modified. The video also shows how to change fill materials for the vias on the board.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Creating Icepak-Compatible Grilles and Openings
- Creating Icepak-Compatible Objects in SpaceClaim
- Creating an Icepak-Compatible Fan in SpaceClaim
- ANSYS Icepak: Creating Object Groups
- Importing BRD file in Classic Icepak
- Electrothermal Design of Power Converters for Electric Propulsion Systems – I
- ANSYS Icepak: Using Metal Fractions to Calculate an ECAD’s Thermal Conductivity
- ANSYS Icepak: Importing Geometry Using Libraries
- ANSYS Icepak: Computing Metal Fraction and Thermal Conductivity of a Trace
- ANSYS Icepak: Locating Bad Quality Cells