Tagged: 3d-components, AM radios, ansys, antenna design toolkit, automobile antennas, fem, finite elements, FM, hfss, ie, Integral Equations, optimization, Parametric Setup, PIFA, planar inverted F antennas, Quasi Newton Optimizer, RF Systems, s-parameters, sbr, Shooting and Bouncing Ray, Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors, toolkit, vehicular antenna
July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
In this video, we place the planar inverted F (PIFA) antenna inside the housing of a car’s driver side rearview mirror. Many features are available in ANSYS HFSS to tune an antenna and here we adjust its location and tune the antenna. The video shows how to define an Optimization plus a Parametric Setup. In subsequent videos we’ll add the side mirror to a car model. ANSYS Electronics Desktop integrates rigorous electromagnetic analysis with system and circuit simulation in a comprehensive, easy-to-use design platform.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part I
- ANSYS HFSS: Antenna Synthesis from HFSS Antenna Toolkit – Part 2
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part III
- ANSYS HFSS: Link With Optenni Lab
- ANSYS HFSS: Overview of Antenna Simulation – Part 1
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part II
- ANSYS HFSS: Tune the PIFA Antenna in a Vehicle Housing – Part 3
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part V
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part IV
- How to wrap an antenna on the inner surface of an object
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.