July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video presents an integrated simulation workflow for antenna design, coupling, and installed antenna performance in ANSYS HFSS, HFSS SBR+, and ANSYS EMIT. Solutions to diverse electromagnetic problems involving antennas and their associated radio systems, primarily on an automobile, are discussed. These problems include electrically small, moderate, and large structures. This video series will be valuable to learn about the latest technologies and best practices for the design, simulation and integration of antennas in ANSYS HFSS. Part I describes the ANSYS Electronics Desktop workflow, its associated electromagnetic solvers based on FEM and SBR+, and automatic adaptive mesh refinement feature in HFSS.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part I
- ANSYS HFSS: Antenna Synthesis from HFSS Antenna Toolkit – Part 2
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part III
- ANSYS HFSS: Link With Optenni Lab
- ANSYS HFSS: Overview of Antenna Simulation – Part 1
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part II
- ANSYS HFSS: Tune the PIFA Antenna in a Vehicle Housing – Part 3
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part V
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part IV
- How to wrap an antenna on the inner surface of an object
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.