July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
In this video, the simulation of the modified design in HFSS 3D Layout reveals improved results. Insertion Loss and Return Loss reports are generated for the modified design. When compared to the initial design, it’s found that the coupling between the offending signal and antenna is reduced significantly in the modified board. The return loss report predicts good results so despite making changes to the geometry, the PCB’s intended functionality and operation remain largely unaffected. The second mitigation scheme of settling on the slower data rate over the fast data rate is also shown.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part I
- Importing Allegro, APD, SiP into Icepak via ODB++
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part II
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part VI (Mechanical Reliability)
- Translate MCM files for ANSYS SIwave & HFSS 3D Layout – ECAD Part V