July 4, 2022 at 7:00 amWatch & LearnParticipant
In this video we begin our simulation workflow with a candidate antenna design from ANSYS HFSS Antenna Toolkit. The video describes the Electronics Desktop integrated antenna toolkit and how it is used to automatically create antenna geometries with materials, boundaries, excitations, solution setups and post processing reports. Well over 60 standard antenna topologies are available in the toolkit and are generated in a parameterized, ready to simulate state allowing a user to run analyses of the antennas of your choosing. ANSYS Electronics Desktop integrates rigorous electromagnetic analysis with system and circuit simulation in a comprehensive, easy-to-use design platform.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS HFSS: Antenna Synthesis from HFSS Antenna Toolkit – Part 2
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part I
- ANSYS HFSS: Overview of Antenna Simulation – Part 1
- ANSYS HFSS: Link With Optenni Lab
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part III
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part II
- ANSYS HFSS: Tune the PIFA Antenna in a Vehicle Housing – Part 3
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part IV
- ANSYS HFSS: Designing a Dipole Antenna – Part V