June 6, 2022 at 8:45 amWatch & LearnParticipant
This video demonstrates setting up and solving a thermo-fluids case using the Monte Carlo radiation model, a statistical radiation model in which a sample of photon’s histories are tracked through the system. With enough photon histories, a good estimate of the desired physical quantities can be obtained. This is especially suited, over other available methods, for modelling collimated beam style irradiation which is demonstrated in this video with an automotive headlamp case. Solar heat flux is given as an input and radiation is modeled through the air volume, front cover, and lens. The goal of the simulation is to predict the location of any thermal hot spots which occur from solar rays being focused through the lens of the headlamp assembly.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Simulating Battery Pack Cooling System Using Ansys Fluent
- Thermal Analysis of a Radiator Using Ansys Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent Student: Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Heat Sink
- ANSYS Fluent: Overview of the Mapped Interface Technique for CHT Simulations (18.2)
- Defining heat transfer coefficient (HTC)
- What are the TUI commands to enable / disable Shell Conduction?
- How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent?
- How do I determine if I must consider natural or forced convection?
- How to read solar load data files from serial ANSYS Fluent versions before 18.2 in a newer serial version?
- Plate Heat Exchanger Solver Setup in ANSYS Student – Part 1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.