April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
Please use the following instructions to download and install ANSYS Discovery Enterprise. Review the ANSYS Discovery Hardware Requirements in solution 2053752 before installing the software. On the ANSYS License Server machine, add the ANSYS Discovery license file you received, to your existing ANSYS license using the License Management Center Utility. This is the same process as adding any license to your existing ANSYS License Server. Note: A R19.0 or newer ANSYS License Server is required. If you do not already have the ANSYS License Manager installed, you can download it from below link. http://cdn6.spaceclaim.com/discovery/ANSYSLICMAN_191_WINX64.zip From the machine on which ANSYS Discovery will be run, use the following link to download the Discovery Enterprise package. http://cdn6.spaceclaim.com/discovery/DISCOVERYENTERPRISE_WINX64.zip Note: The download may start immediately without any prompts. Unzip the installation package and run Setup. If ANSYS products are already installed on the machine, the existing license server specification will be used. If this is the first install of any ANSYS product, you will be prompted for license server information. Shortcut icons for the Discovery products will appear on your Desktop. The names of these icons will contain the word “Enterprise” to differentiate them from Discovery products using subscription licenses. Double click any of the icons to launch the corresponding Discovery product.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.