August 24, 2023 at 12:11 pmFAQParticipant
Customizing the ribbon tab
Ansys Discovery 2023R2 allows you to customize the Ribbon Tab as per your needs and requirements. You can show/hide Tabs and change the order in which they appear for ease of use and accessibility.
File Menu >> Settings >> Customize >> Ribbon Tab
1. Click to expose the tab in the ribbon. The icon will turn to , indicating that it is now available in the ribbon with immediate effect.
2. Click and drag a tab to change its order relative to the other tabs in the ribbon. Changes take effect immediately in the ribbon.
For more information, please refer to the help documentation Showing/Hiding Ribbon Tabs (ansys.com)
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Discovery Downloads
- Linking script to Add-in in SpaceClaim
- Top 5 New Features in Ansys Discovery 2023 R2
- Discovery 2020 R2 update – Webinar recording
- What’s New in Discovery 2022 R1
- What’s New in Discovery 2022 R2
- Discovery SpaceClaim – Scripting examples
- What simulation technology does Ansys Discovery use in Explore mode?
- List of Compatible Discovery / Discovery Live graphics cards -GPU
- Discovery 2021 R2 Capabilities chart – Explore Mode and Refine Mode