After a license upgrade, acfd increment is not available anymore and ANSYS products are not able to pick up acfd_3 increment
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
New increments (such as acfd_2, acfd_3) have replaced increments of legacy licenses. The new increments requires the license manager 18.2 or 19.0. Furthermore, the version of the license manager should always equal or larger than the version of ANSYS products. It could also be required to reset the user license preferences. These preferences are user- and version-specific. the product. Resetting the preferences is explained in the solution #2044421. You can adapt the version number to the your current version. https://support.ansys.com/AnsysCustomerPortal/en_us/Knowledge%20Resources/Solutions/Workbench%20Platform%20-%20SYS/2044421
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?