June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
Axes plot can be added to a contour plot by turning on visibility of the 2D bounds. To do this:
1. In the view menu, turn of the bounds visibility.
2. In the Viewport settings, set the viewport to be 2D.
Right-click on the viewport -> Edit to open the ‘create/edit viewports ‘ dialog box.
Change ‘View Dimension’ from 3D to 2D.
The axes, thus created, will use the dimensions of the model.
If you wish to normalize them, you’ll need to normalize the model part itself (by double-clicking on the part in the part-list, and set a scaling / offset factor).
You should be able to label the axes using text-annotations.
Keywords: display axes, contour plot, EnSight, bounds visibility
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS EnSight: Overview of Postprocessing a Fluent Case in EnSight
- How to get information about mesh cell count and cell types in Fluent?
- How to create an Isovolume based on criteria from multiple variables
- How to create a volume location in CFD Post based on coordinates
- How do I get experimental data into CFD-Post?
- How do I save a View?
- Can not create polyline with boundary intersection option. Warning: Cannot create a polyline. Outlet is not a boundary.
- How can I calculate the average and difference between two data files using CFD-Post?
- View External Airflow Around a Chevrolet Traverse SUS Using ANSYS EnSight
- How to create user defined volume in CFD Post?