A program crashed. But still the license is blocked by the server. How can I remove license from license service?
January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
Get the license status (ANSLIC Admin Utility or command line: /home/cfx/ansys_inc/shared_files/licensing/linop64/lmutil lmstat -a -c 1055@server) returns the feature list, e.g. for the mesh editor from ANSYS ICEM CFD the feature is aimed: Users of aimed: (Total of 100 licenses issued; Total of 4 licenses in use) “aimed” v9999.9999, vendor: ansyslmd floating license jeinzing ottjeinzing2 ottjeinzing2 (v2005.1104) (SERVER/1055 7551), start Mon 11/6 15:54 The first three arguments corresponds to user host display Delete the license: /home/cfx/ansys_inc/shared_files/licensing/linop64/lmutil lmremove -c 1055@server feature user host display e.g. for this case: /home/cfx/ansys_inc/shared_files/licensing/linop64/lmutil lmremove -c 1055@server aimed ottjeinzing ottjeinzing2 ottjeinzing2
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?