A custom compilation of the MSMD battery module in Windows results in an error in 2019R1: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘acoustics.h’: No such file or directory How can one resolve this issue?
Tagged: 2019 R1, fluent, fluid-dynamics, General - FLUENT, udf
March 17, 2023 at 8:59 amFAQParticipant
The compilation error appears,despite working with a supported VS2017 compiler and performing a compilation in accordance with the best practices. The essence of the error message is related to the fact that the acoustics.h header file cannot be found. This in turn results in a number of consequential additional errors. SOLUTION: Please copy acoustics.h from C:Program FilesANSYS Incv193fluentfluent19.3.0srcacoustics to C:Program FilesANSYS Incv193fluentfluent19.3.0srcio NOTE: The issue is only apparent in 2019R1 and 2019R2 is free from such error
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.